Get ready for the new season with a behind-the-scenes look into film locations of The Bachelorette Season 19
It’s the summer of tan lines, good times, and true love thanks to the premiere of The Bachelorette Season 19 on ABC. The iconic dating game show returns with double the excitement when two best friends get the chance to choose their soulmate from a lineup of eligible contenders.
Where is The Bachelorette Filmed?
Los Angeles, California
Serving as the quarantine bubble during the you-know-what of 2020, the Mansion Villa de la Vina in Los Angeles is once again the main headquarters of the two bachelorettes and this season’s eager contenders. But this season is different and not just because there are two bachelorettes. Facing fewer travel restrictions, the cast is free to travel around the U.S. and across the pond to look for love in all the right places.
Things to do:
- Mansion Villa de la Vina – If you’re lucky enough to snag a vacancy, you can actually stay at The Bachelor mansion, which has been listed on Airbnb since 2020. It doesn’t come with a private chef or 32 eligible bachelors but for $5,999 a night, guests can enjoy seven luxury bedrooms, a swimming pool, and stunning views.
- Griffith Conservatory – Boasting the most stunning panoramic views of Los Angeles, the Griffith Conservatory is a must-see on any trip to the City of Angels. Located on the south slope of Mount Hollywood, there are numerous trails leading to the Hollywood sign, a memorable spot for photo ops. Venture inside and you’ll find the farthest reaches of the universe at the Samuel Oschin Planetarium. An added benefit, it’s always free admission.
The cast of The Bachelorette travels across the pond to the City of Lights, one of the most romantic cities on earth. C’est Magnifique! Whether one of the bachelors gets a rose or gets sent home, they will get a chance to see the Eiffel Tower and other historic highlights up close IRL. Against the romantic backdrop of the Notre Dame cathedral, banks of the Seine, and corner cafes, they’ll have a chance to sweep these two ladies off their feet.
Things to do:
- Eiffel Tower – Nothing epitomizes romance quite like the Eiffel Tower, the iconic monument of Paris, the City of Love. Bring some wine, cheese, and a baguette, and lounge on the lawn next to the tower. If you’re ready for incredible views and a little bit of cardio, make your way to the top of the tower and take in the incredible Parisian cityscape.
- Louvre Museum – Fall in love with artistic perfection when you witness the massive collection of Renaissance art, including the famous Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo.
When the contestants are narrowed down to just a few finalists, the competition will be fierce as the remaining bachelors travel to Gabby Windey’s hometown of Denver to win over her family members. In the Switzerland of America, there will be lots of opportunities for bonding over adventurous treks to the Rocky mountains and other highlights of Colorado.
Things to do:
- Mount Evans – Making up the front range of the Rockies, the breathtaking views at the summit are well worth the challenging hike, especially for adventurous types. Visitors recommend a visit to the gorgeous high-altitude Summit Lake. Also, look out for crossing mountain goats, another highlight of the highest Rockies peak.
- Denver Botanic Gardens – Take a deep breath and fill your lungs with oxygen emitting from all the greenery at this 23-acre botanical garden. It’s also a perfect setting for romance with a sunken amphitheater, conservatory, and themed gardens.
A Florida man doesn’t just tangle with alligators and law enforcement. In the new season of The Bachelorette, the final bachelor contestants will be drawn into an entrapment of love when they travel to Clermont, a small lakeside community in Florida, to tour the hometown of Rachel Recchia, a 26-year-old flight instructor. After some fun in the sun, the remaining bachelors will then be tasked with the challenge of charming her family members, which is easier than wrestling a gator but difficult nonetheless.
Things to do:
- Lake Minneola – Set the mood for romance with a picnic on the sandy beach overlooking the lake at Waterfront Park, the pride of Clermont. Or have a barbecue at one of the picnic tables with walking paths and basketball courts nearby.
- Palatlakaha River Park – Paradise is only a paddle away at this 23-acre wetland nature preserve located between Lake Louisa and Lake Susan. With a 2.5-mile paddle loop, it’s time to kayak more and worry less.
If you’ve been wondering – where is The Bachelorette Season 19 filmed? – you now have all the deets. So grab your passport, get your tickets to paradise, and tune in to the new season of The Bachelorette!
Watch The Bachelorette Season 19 premiere on ABC with Vidgo Monday, July 11 at 8pm ET. Vidgo subscribers can also enjoy the best in live sports, hundreds of channels, and thousands of on-demand titles!